The emphasis of Mindful Nutrition is to discover what works best for you. One diet could not possibly be right for everyone. Because every person is different, every person’s diet must be individualized to meet his or her unique needs.
First, we will review your health concerns, eating habits, lifestyle, and personal goals. Together, we will work to make gradual dietary and lifestyle changes that take into account your individuality — your health concerns, your lifestyle, your background, your energy level, your metabolism, your cravings, your feelings about your body, and the foods that you enjoy eating.
We work with individuals with many different health concerns, including the following:
- Digestive disorders: Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Celiac Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, indigestion, acid reflux, constipation, diarrhea
- Endocrine concerns: Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, hypothyroidism, diabetes, hypoglycemia, irregular blood sugar
- Women’s health conditions: candida, PMS, menopause, irregular cycles, loss of menstruation
- Weight concerns: weight gain, weight loss
- Food allergies & food addictions: wheat/gluten, corn, soy, dairy, eggs, sugar, refined foods, etc
- Mood disorders: depression, mood swings, anxiety, nervousness
- Stress related conditions: headaches, tension, fatigue, insomnia
- Heart problems: high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Family & child nutrition: children’s food allergies, food-related behaviors, choosy eaters
- Optimizing health: boosting energy, building immunity, improving nutrition for the whole family, enhancing athletic ability, reducing work absenteeism
Mindful Nutrition consultations will help you to make gradual dietary and lifestyle changes that are easy to adopt and address your needs and preferences. You will learn to prepare simple and delicious meals—quickly and easily. You will learn to shop for fresh, seasonal produce. You will learn to listen to your body, understand what it is asking for, and how to respond. And, most importantly, you will receive the feedback, guidance, and support you need to make improvements in your health.
Throughout our work together, you will receive the following services:
- Thorough analysis of your current diet and your long-term health goals
- One-on-one consultations to create a customized, step-by-step plan that supports your health
- Personal reference folder complete with cooking tips, program exercises, educational articles, and more—all specifically picked for your plan and goals
- Recipes to introduce you to new foods and quick and flavorful ideas for cooking
- Email support for quick questions and feedback between our sessions
For more than a decade, we have worked with clients all around the globe!
Long-distance consultations work very similarly to in-person consultations, except that we “meet” over the phone! Wherever you live, you can still receive the feedback, guidance, and support you need to make changes in your life and health.
An initial consultation costs $95. During your consultation we will go through your diet, health concerns & goals for your health, and discuss the ways we would work together to achieve those goals. Contact us today and take the first step towards improving your health.
Click here for New Client Paperwork.