Cleansing is a major part of most traditional cultures. It is a time to align our bodies and minds with better eating and living habits. It’s a time to rest our digestive systems, rejuvenate our health, and clear our minds of clutter.
When I met Debbie 12-years ago, she was already living what I would consider a full-time cleanse-type diet. At that time, I was a very healthy eater in general—but I certainly wouldn’t say the same for myself!
Debbie turned me on to cleansing, and while I would love the amazing benefits I would feel temporarily, I would easily slide back into my old habits. An extra cup of coffee here, a sweet treat there, and before I noticed, I was back to where I started: gaining back the weight and losing the energy and vitality that I enjoyed so much during the cleanse.
As time went on, I started doing my own mini-cleanses—between the larger 2-week cleanses I did annually. Four to seven days at a time, I would reach back to the cleansing tools I had learned.
What I found was that each time I did a short cleanse:
- It took less effort to prepare
- It was easier to settle into it
- My body responded more quickly with increased energy, weight loss and peace of mind
- And ultimately, I began craving feeling this vitality all the time!
In 2014, after a very hard few years, I committed to living and eating this way consistently and I have never looked back.
For the last seven-years:
- I have the best sustained energy I’ve ever had in my adult life—with virtually zero caffeine
- For the last 7 years (and at 49 years old this week!) I am the same weight I was in high school, which is 30 pounds lighter than my max
- I have minimal digestive complaints
- I still have that six-pack I worked so hard to get back 😉
- I sleep like a baby most nights
- I feel in control of what I put in my body
- I am happy and cherish my health and vitality
This is why I love the 4-Day Mini-Reboot program that Debbie and I created!
For those who have never experienced a health cleanse, it’s a simple yet powerful introduction to one.
And for those who are familiar with cleanses, or maybe even participated in our 14-Day Mindful Reset, it’s an opportunity to return to the healthy habits that you built during that program and recommit to them.
You can do this Reboot once, or like me, you can use it as a steppingstone towards ultimate wellness and vitality.
I hope you’ll join us for our 4-Day Mini Reboot so you can experience for yourself how good your body can feel.