Gluten and dairy free baking has come so far in the last decade! These muffins are moist, moderately sweet, and oozing with blueberry goodness.
Maybe you can remember when gluten-free was synomous with crumbly and dry? I sure can! In fact, when gluten-free products first started to improve, I would actually hesitate to eat them – not believing that they were truly gluten-free!
Thankfully those days are far in our rear-view!
If you haven’t tried some of our other popular muffin recipes yet, you might like:
Our Berry Good Blueberry Muffin recipe is based off our family’s Epically Epic Banana Muffins, which I have made more dozens of time than I can count at this point!
As much as I love chocolate, I don’t always want chocolate.
These muffins will give you a burst of juicy blueberries in every bite, warm from the oven if you eat them fast enough!
They are a comforting and satisfying treat, perfect for breakfast, snack, or any time of the day!
Berry Good Blueberry Muffins
by Debbie Steinbock
2 large ripe bananas mashed or pureed
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
2 tsp. vanilla extract
½ cup plant milk (coconut, almond, macadamia, rice…)
1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a muffin pan with 12 parchment paper muffin liners.
- Combine all the wet ingredients together in a large bowl; combine all the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until smooth. Gently fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Scoop batter into each muffin cup to 2/3 full.
- Bake in center of preheated oven for 18-22 minutes, until the muffins look firm and a bit crusty; a toothpick should come out dry.
- Cool on a wire rack.