It will take us all some time to process everything that happened on December 30th. Collectively, our community has endured so much in these last two years, and the last few weeks have been incredibly challenging.
We can feel the collective grief in the air. However, alongside that grief, you can also feel the outpouring of love and support. This is what makes Boulder a truly special place to live.
When our home was flooded in 2013, we learned firsthand about the time, money and energy it takes to rebuild. Hearing that 1000+ families have been left without anything just feels so massive. Like many of you, some of our close friends make up part of that number.
We’ve personally been trying to come up with ways that we can help our patients and clients whose homes were destroyed by the fires.
- If you are a patient of Dr. Roy’s or a client of Debbie’s (either currently or in the past) and have lost your home in the fire, we would like to offer you our cost on everything from our Fullscript online store for all of 2022. You can purchase supplements, teas, salts, cosmetics, home and body care…whatever you need at wholesale cost for a full year. Simply reply to this email and Debbie will set this up for you.
- If you are a patient of Dr. Roy’s or a client of Debbie’s (either currently or in the past) and have lost your home in the fire, we would like to offer you our new Immune Recharge program as a gift. We understand that a program is likely the last thing that you have time for right now. However, you will get lifetime access to the program materials so that you can use it in the upcoming months to support and care for your body and rebuild your resilience. Simply reply to this email and Debbie will set this up for you.
From our community:
- Our friends at AirDoctor have offered our entire community a savings of up to $300 on any unit purchased through this link.
- One of our clients, who is a wonderful massage therapist, has offered anyone affected by the fires 50% off her services using the code MINDFUL50 on her website. The rest of our community can receive a 20% discount using the code MINDFUL.
- Sounds True, a local Louisville, CO publishing company, is offering a free guide on trauma and healing: Dr. Peter Levine’s Healing Trauma. You can download this ebook free of charge with promo code MARSHALLFIRE.
- The Free Store in Louisville is open at 375 McCaslin Blvd for anyone affected by the fires. See their facebook page for more information.
- Restaurants Revive is a group of Boulder and Denver area restaurants offering hot meals to displaced residents of the Marshall Fire.
Resources on wildfires:
- To help protect yourself from the dangers of wildfire smoke, see our blog post: Wildfire Smoke: Understanding the Concerns & Staying Safe
- For parents: Guidelines for helping children impacted by wildfires
- For parents: Tips for parents on wildfire media coverage