Welcome to HOUSE CALLS with Dr. Roy—quick tips from our house to yours.
This is Video 2 of our 3-Part Flu Series: Is the Flu Vaccine Right for You & Your Children?
If you missed Part 1 of this Flu Series, you can watch it here
This video will address the following questions:
- What are the current recommendations for the flu vaccine?
- How often do we actually get the flu in our lifetime?
- What are flu complications and who is at greatest risk?
- What is cocooning?
- Should all individuals in higher risk groups (such as infants and pregnant women) get the flu vaccine?
- How to make individualized decisions about whether or not to get the flu vaccine, even within the same family?
- Can you get the flu from the flu vaccine?
- Do you need to get the flu vaccine annually?
- If you get the flu, is getting the vaccine still helpful?
- How effective is the flu vaccine?
You can view the video below. If you would like to comment or share on Facebook, click on the icon once the video starts playing.
View more from our HOUSE CALLS with Dr. Roy video series