Need some inspiration for your weekend menu? Check out my new video and learn how I make my Delicious Crockpot Lemon Chicken in only 2-minutes!
You can view the video and recipe below. If you would like to comment or share on Facebook, click on the icon once the video starts playing.
View more from our Mindful Minute video series
Crockpot Lemon Chicken
by Debbie Steinbock
3-4 lb. organic chicken
spices: simply organic all-purpose seasoning, paprika, sea salt
fresh herbs such as thyme, rosemary, sage (optional)
- Clean your chicken, trim off any excess fat and set in the crock pot.
- Drizzle the chicken with olive oil and brush to coat evenly.
- Add a generous sprinkling of the spices (all-purpose seasoning, paprika, and salt) to coat the entire chicken. Place half of a lemon into the cavity of the chicken and place fresh herbs on top of the chicken (optional).
- Add enough filtered water to fill the bottom of the pot 1- 1 ½ inches.
- Set the crock pot to cook on high for 5 hours without opening.