Mindful Family Medicine is looking for an outgoing, responsible, and dependable office assistant/receptionist with strong multitasking and administrative skills. Our practice is a small holistic medical practice that includes a Pediatrician and a Nutrition Counselor.
Our practice is consultation and wellness only, so we rarely see any sick patients in the office. Approximately 50% of the pediatric visits are virtual and the nutrition practice is 100% virtual.
The ideal candidate for this position has a positive, “do-what-it-takes” attitude! They are:
- Good with technology
- Excellent at problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Able to accurately do repetitive receptionist tasks
THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION
We are looking for someone for approximately 24 hours per week. Our office is busiest on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, so the ability to work those days is necessary. There is potential for additional hours in the future. Exact hours will be determined as the interview process advances.
Salary starting at $20-25/hour and based on relevant past experience. Raises are based on the ability to complete a large variety of tasks timely, efficiently, and accurately. We are happy to compensate generously based on the quality of your work.
Our employees also receive wholesale pricing for themselves on a variety of items that we carry at the office (supplements, skincare, teas, natural home products and more).
QUALIFICATIONS TO APPLY:
- Available for hire within 1-4 weeks
- Exceptional customer service, people & communication skills
- Highly organized & strong attention to detail
- Computer literacy & the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent multitasking & problem-solving abilities
- Thrives on responsibility & is self-motivated
- Enjoys working independently & as part of a team
- Must have a reliable car to get to work & for minimal local errands
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Answering phones & scheduling appointments
- Collecting patient payments
- Maintaining & creating patient medical records and contacts
- Inventory & ordering of nutritional supplements, office and medical supplies
- Working on various office projects, including keeping procedural manual up-to-date
- Daily light cleaning
- Acting as a liaison between patients and providers such as: communicating providers’ answers to patients’ questions, instructing patients about tests and procedures, calling in prescriptions and lab orders…
- Rooming patients
Please email us and include these 5 items below. We will not accept applicants who do not include these 5 items!
- A paragraph about yourself, including why you are interested in this position
- Resume & current references
- Two-year past salary history
- The days & times you would be available for a phone interview
- Your available start date