We want to send you our wishes for a happy and healthy New Year! This time of year often brings about introspection for many of us. We reflect back and evaluate our previous year and we often set our intentions for the year to come.
We feel so grateful that we have so many clients who we call our friends, so many friends that have truly become our family…and family so great that we would be friends, even if we weren’t related!
We want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of our lives and our community!
One thing we always ask ourselves is what we want to encourage or nourish in the upcoming year. It is easy to become inundated by commitments and obligations and the New Year is the perfect time to pause and examine what we can sustain, where we’re headed if we keep going, and what it may be time to move on from.
The act of writing down our intentions, or speaking them out loud, can help hold us accountable to where we hope to head in the future.
Here are 10 New Year’s journal or discussion prompts for you and your family.
- What was the best thing about 2022 for you?
- What was the most fun you had in 2022?
- What was the most challenging thing about 2022 for you?
- What was the thing you were most grateful for in 2022?
- Is there anything would help you feel healthier and more balanced?
- What are you most excited about or looking forward to in 2023?
- Is there a habit or behavior would you like to stop in 2023?
- Is there a habit or behavior would you like to encourage or nourish in 2023?
- Is there a particular relationship that you want to prioritize or nurture in 2023?
- Is there anything that would help encourage your growth in 2023?
Wishing you a wonderful New Year from our family to yours!
We look forward to a great 2023 together.
Dr. Roy & Debbie Steinbock