Our family has really been into making popsicles this summer! After making our chocolate fudgesicles quite a few times (and eating them just as many!), I wanted to create an easy fruity pop for the kids to enjoy. With the 4th of July approaching, I had my inspiration: red, white, and blue.
by Debbie Steinbock
1 (13.5 oz) can of full fat coconut milk
3 Tbsp. raw honey (best honey ever!)
1/3- 1/2 cup of each berry: blueberries, raspberries & strawberries (cut into small pieces)
- Using an immersion blender, combine the coconut milk and honey in a bowl. Transfer to a glass measuring cup for easy pouring.
- Using an assortment of all three berries, fill each popsicle mold (approximately 6-8, depending on size) to about 3/4 full.
- Pour the coconut milk & honey mixture in so each mold is filled to the top.
- Either “cap” with the popsicle mold stick or place a wooden popsicle stick into the center (as pictured).
- Place in freezer until set.
- To remove you may need to run warm water on the mold for a few seconds. Enjoy!
The information on our website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitution for professional diagnosis and treatment. Please consult your health care provider before making any healthcare decisions.
Mindful Family Medicine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate partnerships. Some links on our website may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product using these links, we may receive a very small commission for making the recommendation, while the cost of the product remains the same for you. We only link to products that we personally use and/or recommend. You may make your purchases from any vendor that you choose. If you purchase through our links, we appreciate your support of our work and the information we provide!