Remember those old scratch and sniff stickers? I wish you could scratch this picture and smell how good these popsicles smell—especially when you splice open the vanilla beans! I guess you will just have to make them at your home and see for yourself…
To learn how simple it is to use fresh vanilla bean in recipes, see here.
This is the latest addition to our summer of popsicles. It’s been fun—both summer and making all the popsicles 🙂
With only 5 healthy ingredients, these all-natural Vanilla Bean Popsicles whip together in no time at all. Which is good because they get eaten just as quickly!
1 (13.5 oz) can of full fat coconut milk
1 (5.4 oz) can of coconut cream
¾ cup pitted and roughly chopped dates (5-6 dates)
2 tsp. Madagascar vanilla extract
1 tsp. fresh vanilla bean (scraped from approximately 3 vanilla bean pods) or 1 Tbsp. vanilla bean paste
- In a vitamix or other high powered blender, combine the coconut milk, coconut cream, and dates and puree until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract and vanilla bean and pulse to combine.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Place in freezer until set.
- To remove you may need to run warm water on the mold for a few seconds. Enjoy!